- TWO DOUBLE BEDS
- TWO LARGE WINDOWS
- VIEWS OF INN'S GARDENS, LAKE CHAMPLAIN, AND ADIRONDACK MOUNTAINS
- EN-SUITE BATH WITH SHOWER/TUB
- SEASONAL AIR CONDITIONING
- THIRD FLOOR (West side of Inn)
rates from $209
GUEST ROOM No.14: Adirondacks
This guest room is named for the picturesque views of the Adirondack Mountains and Lake Champlain enjoyed through two large windows. Two double beds with matching duvet comforters, makes this guest room perfect for families or friends traveling together. The en-suite, private bathroom offers a granite sink and tub/shower.
(Maximum Occupancy 3 people)
TOUCHES & TEXTURES: adirondacks
ROOM RATES: Rates at the Inn vary by room size, amenities featured, and time of year. What is always constant is the great value in our included comforts like chef-plated breakfast, free WiFi, and off-street parking for one car. All rates are based on single or double occupancy and subject to an 11% room and meals tax.
The Nantucket Room, Suite Larkin, and Adirondacks can accommodate 3 people. When more than two individuals occupy a room, a charge of $30 per additional person, per night applies and includes the additional linens, towels, amenities, cookies, and breakfast.
NIGHTLY MINIMUMS: Nightly minimums apply at certain times and if required you will be informed during the booking process.
- All weekends May 1st - October 31st require a two-night minimum stay.
- A three-night minimum stay applies to some special events and holiday weekends, including but not limited to Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, and Christmas.
- During foliage season (Mid-September through Late-October) a two-night minimum applies to all reservations.
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, but no personal checks. Sorry we do not accept American Express.
- Our bed and breakfast is a three-story mansion and has both front and back staircase, sorry no elevator.
- The Willard Street Inn is a completely smoke-free building, thank you for respecting our smoke-free environment.
- We allow only children 12 years of age and older.
- As a historic home we do not permit guest’s pets at the Inn.
Please see the Policies Page for additional information and details about advance deposits and nightly minimums.