- QUEEN SIZED BED
- ANGLED WINDOW WITH VIEWS OF LAKE CHAMPLAIN
- EN-SUITE BATH WITH SHOWER ONLY
- SEASONAL AIR CONDITIONING
- THIRD FLOOR (Southwest corner)
rates from $169
GUEST ROOM No.16: Alexandra's Alcove
The sloping eaves add to the historic, architectural charm of this corner room adorned in sage green and burgundy floral. It features a beautiful antique armoire with mirror, queen bed with soft duvet, and a delightful view of the Lake Champlain and Adirondack Mountains through the angled window. The private, en-suite bathroom offers a shower only.
(Maximum Occupancy 2 people)
TOUCHES & TEXTURES: ALEXANDRA'S ALCOVE
ROOM RATES: Rates at the Inn vary by room size, amenities featured, and time of year. What is always constant is the great value in our included comforts like chef-plated breakfast, free WiFi, and off-street parking for one car. All rates are based on single or double occupancy and subject to an 11% room and meals tax.
The Nantucket Room, Suite Larkin, and Adirondacks can accommodate 3 people. When more than two individuals occupy a room, a charge of $30 per additional person, per night applies and includes the additional linens, towels, amenities, cookies, and breakfast.
NIGHTLY MINIMUMS: Nightly minimums apply at certain times and if required you will be informed during the booking process.
- All weekends May 1st - October 31st require a two-night minimum stay.
- A three-night minimum stay applies to some special events and holiday weekends, including but not limited to Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, and Christmas.
- During foliage season (Mid-September through Late-October) a two-night minimum applies to all reservations.
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, but no personal checks. Sorry we do not accept American Express.
- Our bed and breakfast is a three-story mansion and has both front and back staircase, sorry no elevator.
- The Willard Street Inn is a completely smoke-free building, thank you for respecting our smoke-free environment.
- We allow only children 12 years of age and older.
- As a historic home we do not permit guest’s pets at the Inn.
Please see the Policies Page for additional information and details about advance deposits and nightly minimums.