- KING SIZE, FOUR POST BED
- GAS FIREPLACE
- EN-SUITE BATH WITH SHOWER ONLY
- ORIGINAL PRESSED LEATHER CEILING
- SEASONAL AIR CONDITIONING
- FIRST FLOOR (East side of Inn)
Rates From $219
GUEST ROOM No.1: THE CONSERVATORY
Turn-of-the-century details of pressed leather ceiling, wood floor and "egg and dart" brick design gas fireplace maintain the original character of this comfortable room. The soft yellow and floral print wallpaper, king-size carved four-poster bed, mirrored armoire, and fireside sitting area add to its charm. The first floor location is ideal for those who wish to minimize the need to climb stairs. This guest room's private bathroom offers a shower only.
(Maximum Occupancy 2 people)
TOUCHES & TEXTURES: THE CONSERVATORY
ROOM RATES: Rates at the Inn vary by room size, amenities featured, and time of year. What is always constant is the great value in our included comforts like chef-plated breakfast, free WiFi, and off-street parking for one car. All rates are based on single or double occupancy and subject to an 11% room and meals tax.
The Nantucket Room, Suite Larkin, and Adirondacks can accommodate 3 people. When more than two individuals occupy a room, a charge of $30 per additional person, per night applies and includes the additional linens, towels, amenities, cookies, and breakfast.
NIGHTLY MINIMUMS: Nightly minimums apply at certain times and if required you will be informed during the booking process.
- All weekends May 1st - October 31st require a two-night minimum stay.
- A three-night minimum stay applies to some special events and holiday weekends, including but not limited to Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, and Christmas.
- During foliage season (Mid-September through Late-October) a two-night minimum applies to all reservations.
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, but no personal checks. Sorry we do not accept American Express.
- Our bed and breakfast is a three-story mansion and has both front and back staircase, sorry no elevator.
- The Willard Street Inn is a completely smoke-free building, thank you for respecting our smoke-free environment.
- We allow only children 12 years of age and older.
- As a historic home we do not permit guest’s pets at the Inn.
Please see the Policies Page for additional information and details about advance deposits and nightly minimums.