Our goal as Innkeepers is to make every guest feel welcome and at home at the Willard Street Inn. To ensure the best possible stay for all we encourage potential guests to review our reservation and inn policies. Please let us know if you have any questions.
MAKING A RESERVATION
To make a reservation you may do so by telephone or through our website. You will receive an e-mail shortly after booking that confirms your reservation and processed deposit.
- ROOM RATES: Room rates are based on single or double occupancy. Rates include a full plated breakfast each morning for guests of the Inn, WiFi, and Off-street parking for one car during nights of reservation. Rates vary depending on season and time of year.
- More than two guests: When more than two individuals occupy a room, a charge of $30 per additional person, per night applies and includes the additional linens, towels, amenities, cookies, and breakfast.
- BREAKFAST: Breakfast is served between 8:00 AM and 9:30 AM. Inn guests may invite two outside guests to join them for breakfast at a cost of $15.95 per person (tax included).
- Please let us know prior to your arrival if you have food allergies or medical conditions.
- ADVANCE DEPOSIT: Advance deposit is required to reserve each room, and will be charged to the Visa, MasterCard, or Discover card provided. Deposits will be applied towards balance due on the reservation. Single night reservations require prepayment in full as a deposit (i.e. quoted room rate plus 11% rooms and meals taxes.) Reservations of 2 nights or more require a 50% deposit of total cost.
- Your reservation is only confirmed when your deposit has been successfully processed.
- MINIMUM STAYS: Two night minimum reservation is required for all weekends May 1st through October 31st. Special events and holiday weekends may require a three night minimum stay, including but not limited to Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, and Christmas. If this is required you will be informed upon making a reservation.
- CHECK-IN TIME: 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM / CHECK-OUT: 11:00 AM
- LATE ARRIVALS: If you anticipate arriving after 7:00 PM please inform us as soon as you know, preferably when making your reservation. We do have a late arrival policy that enables guests to gain access to the inn and find their guest room after hours.
- FRONT DESK HOURS: Our front desk is staffed from 7:30 AM until 9:00 PM.
- CANCELLATIONS POLICY: Please check with us if you are unclear about the reservation, deposit, and cancellation policies.
- 14 days or more prior to arrival: Refund of deposit less processing/cancellation fee of $20 per room.
- 13 days or less prior to arrival: Responsible for entire cost of reservation as defined in reservation confirmation e-mail, unless room night/nights are resold.
- In the event only part of a reservation is resold, a refund will be issued in the amount equal to the value of the entire reservation less the room nights resold and the $20 per room processing/cancellation fee.
- Graduation Weekend Reservations: Require 30 days advance notice of cancellation.
- Early Departures: Departures prior to scheduled date will result in charges for all rooms/nights originally reserved unless remaining room nights are resold.
- CHILDREN POLICY: Our guests choose the Willard Street Inn for its comfortable elegance, special ambience, and historic charm, which appeals most to adults. For this reason, the Inn’s policy is to accept children only 12 years of age and older.
- PET POLICY: As a historic home we do not permit guest’s pets at the Inn. Any violation of this policy may result in clean-up charges.
- NON-SMOKING POLICY: The Inn is a completely smoke-free building. Guests who smoke in their rooms or any other interior space will be assessed a deep-cleaning fee. (Minimum charge of $250). The burning of candles or incense in guest rooms is also prohibited.
- NOISE POLICY: Out of respect to other guests, we ask that you refrain from late night noise after 10:00 PM.
- ENVIRONMENTAL AND CONSERVATION POLICY: In 2007 our team developed an environmental policy that includes reducing water consumption with low flow fixtures, energy efficient lighting, composting kitchen scraps, and recycling everything we can in paper, metals, and plastics. Additionally we purchase post consumer recycled content copy and tissue paper, use returnable beverage bottles, and have a towel reuse program providing guests the option of not requesting new towels every day, saving water and energy. For our efforts, we have been recognized as an Environmental Partner and Green Hotel by the VT Dept. of Environmental Conservation and the VT Small Business Development Center. We believe it is our responsibility to seek environmental quality improvements throughout our business operations and to maintain a high degree of environmental thought while improving the comforts we provide. Specific attention is paid to resource efficiency, materials management, and waste handling. We are committed to striving for environmental excellence and to serve as an example for other businesses and the community.
- PERSONAL ITEMS POLICY: The Inn is not responsible for the loss of personal items. Any personal items discovered after departure will be held for a reasonable amount of time. To ensure privacy, guests must contact the Inn to collect the items. Shipping fees will be charged to the guest's provided card.
- BICYCLE STORAGE POLICY: Limited inside bike storage is available on a first-come, first served basis. Due to the historic nature of the building and desire to preserve the home, guests are not permitted to bring their bikes into guest rooms.
- GIFT CERTIFICATES: We accept Willard Street Inn issued gift certificates only. Gift certificates are accepted as cash and as such are subject to cancellation policy.
Violations of these policies will result in the need to find other accommodations immediately and forfeit any refund.