Rooms & rates
Come relax in the grandeur of our historic 1881 mansion turned bed and breakfast in picturesque Burlington, VT. Set in our goal of casual elegance, each of our 14 guest rooms offers unique appointments. Blending the historic craftsmanship of the home with modern amenities results in a comfortable, understated sophistication without all the hype. Of course each room offers a private bath, seasonal air conditioning, and cozy bed with plush bedding, but it is in the details that you find the charm that bed and breakfasts are known for, and ours is full of historic charm.
King or queen bed, bathtub or shower? Maybe, perhaps, sounds great. These are typical responses given when you are trying to choose your room. What can you live without, what can’t you, and what falls into the category of “oh, that would be so nice.” With 14 different guest rooms, each with their own details, your accommodation choice can be a tailor-made experience. Be sure to explore each and find out which room’s touches and textures welcomes you to kickback, relax, and simply enjoy.
Check-in: 3 - 7:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
ROOM RATES: Rates at the Inn vary by room size, amenities featured, and time of year. What is always constant is the great value in our included comforts like chef-plated breakfast, free WiFi, and off-street parking for one car. All rates are based on single or double occupancy and subject to an 11% room and meals tax.
The Nantucket Room, Suite Larkin, and Adirondacks can accommodate 3 people. When more than two individuals occupy a room, a charge of $30 per additional person, per night applies and includes the additional linens, towels, amenities, cookies, and breakfast.
NIGHTLY MINIMUMS: Nightly minimums apply at certain times and if required you will be informed during the booking process.
- All weekends May 1st - October 31st require a two-night minimum stay.
- A three-night minimum stay applies to some special events and holiday weekends, including but not limited to Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, and Christmas.
- During foliage season (Mid-September through Late-October) a two-night minimum applies to all reservations.
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, but no personal checks. Sorry we do not accept American Express.
- Our bed and breakfast is a three-story mansion and has both front and back staircase, sorry no elevator.
- The Willard Street Inn is a completely smoke-free building, thank you for respecting our smoke-free environment.
- We allow only children 12 years of age and older.
- As a historic home we do not permit guest’s pets at the Inn.
Please see the Policies Page for additional information and details about advance deposits and nightly minimums.