The Tower Room
- QUEEN SIZE BED
- INN'S BEST VIEWS OF LAKE CHAMPLAIN AND ADIRONDACK MOUNTAINS
- PRIVATE BATH: ACROSS HALL WITH SHOWER/TUB
- SEASONAL AIR CONDITIONING
- THIRD FLOOR (West side of Inn)
rates: $195 to $245
GUEST ROOM No.12: The TOwer Room
Located on the third floor in the Inn's tower, this guest room offers the most impressive views of Lake Champlain, the Adirondack Mountains, and the Inn's gardens. Relax in the Tower Room while reading a good book from white wicker chairs or simply enjoying a beautiful sunset over Lake Champlain. A queen size bed with rich burgundy comforter and white wicker desk round out the appointments to this unique accommodation. This room's private bathroom with tub/shower is not en-suite, but it is directly across the hall. Don't worry we provide plush bathrobes, for the very short "journey."
(Maximum Occupancy 2 people)
TOUCHES & TEXTURES: THe Tower Room
ROOM RATES: Rates at the Inn vary by room size, amenities featured, time of year, and are subject to change. What is always constant is the great value in our included comforts like chef-plated breakfast, free WiFi, and off-street parking for one car. All rates are based on single or double occupancy and subject to an 11% room and meals tax.
The Nantucket Room, Suite Larkin, and Adirondacks can accommodate 3 people. When more than two individuals occupy a room, a charge of $30 per additional person, per night applies and includes the additional linens, towels, amenities, cookies, and breakfast.
NIGHTLY MINIMUMS: Nightly minimums apply at certain times and if required you will be informed during the booking process.
- All weekends May 1st - October 31st require a two-night minimum stay.
- A three-night minimum stay applies to some special events and holiday weekends, including but not limited to Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, and Christmas.
- During foliage season (Mid-September through Late-October) a two-night minimum applies to all reservations.
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, but no personal checks. Sorry we do not accept American Express.
- Our bed and breakfast is a three-story mansion and has both front and back staircase, sorry no elevator.
- The Willard Street Inn is a completely smoke-free building, thank you for respecting our smoke-free environment.
- We allow only children 12 years of age and older.
- As a historic home we do not permit guest’s pets at the Inn.
Please see the Policies Page for additional information and details about advance deposits and nightly minimums.